Static Website Design
Static Website Design or Informative Web Site Development Services
Web Development comprises of numerous technologies and terminologies; static Web Development being very significant and influential of them all. A static website is a set of linked pages using a font or graphics-based logo, and consisting text, and simple graphics. Sites may contain any number of pages with minimum script and HTML. Static websites results in easy downloadable images, browser compatibility and smooth navigation having eye catching graphics and interactivity.
Designing a static website is the simplest way to showcase your products, services and information in an effective way. It is a cost effective form of advertising your products online. Thus Static websites are an ideal solution for small businesses or individuals who just need the website to establish their web presence or use it as a contact platform for their clients and which is quick and affordable.
At Gradient Softech, we design and develop completely search engine friendly static websites which deliver relevant content to the users. Our static web designing services starts with understanding the clients requirement, analyzing and designing the appropriate lay out which translates your business logic into the desired application. We offer you our quality web services in the most attractive and cheapest prices.
Our Static Website Design services include :
- Straightforward navigation systems to help visitors find their way around.
- Custom graphical web design based on existing company branding and produced with input from the client.
- We code valid CSS and XHTML. To enable the site to load faster, to understood by search engine spiders, to work in all browsers, and to integrate easily with any CMS for future upgrades.
- Professional digital enhancement of the images, maximizing the visual appeal of your website.
- A search engine friendly structure in order to maximize the presence of the website in popular search engines such as Google.
Explore our portfolio to get a sense of our style and approach, then email or call to discuss your project ideas and details. We will answer within one business day.