Your privacy is important to Gradient Softech. This privacy statement provides information about how we collect and may use your personal information.
Personal information collection
Gradient Softech may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about transactions carried out over this website.
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services.
- Name and job title.
- Contact information including email address.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
Using personal information
Gradient Softech may use our personal information to:
- Administer this website.
- Personalize the website for you.
- Enable your access to and to use the website services.
- Publish information about you on the website.
- Send you the products that you purchase.
- Supply to you the services that you purchase.
- Send you statements and invoices.
- Collect payments from you.
- Send you marketing communications.
When Gradient Softech discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for the above mentioned purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, we may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent any loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. All your personal information will be stored on our secure servers.
Updating this statement
This website contains links to other websites also. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any other third party.